Promo Offer NHL Player Stick and Ball Set


This specific review upon NHL Player Stick and Ball Set. If you're interested investing in & utilized, Discover inexpensive rate this fantastic website it's going to save your cash. Examine expense in diverse shops. You'll enjoy the browsing benefit as well as the services in the great high quality and experience the most affordable value in the main shop.







SHOW PRICE



Our Franklin Sports Player Stick & Ball Set features 2 durable high-impact plastic mini sticks with a pre-curved Shot Zone textured blades (1 right shot, 1 left shot) and 2 soft EVA foam oversized 2" mini balls. Assorted colors.



  • Durable high-impact plastic mini sticks
  • Pre-curved Shot Zone textured blades
  • Includes 2 player sticks
  • 2 soft EVA foam 2" mini hockey balls included
  • Colors May Vary



This was a terrific purchase, particularly for the rate. I was prepared to drop two times the amount of money on this product. I would state NHL Player Stick and Ball Set is a great product, I liked it so much that my family got me a larger one because I wished to attempt increasingly more things. so this was the ideal item, I would recommend it to anybody.



Good quality, lots of use
My 12 year old son and his friends play A LOT of knee hockey - have for years - and the Franklin sticks are by far the best. Much more durable than the Mylec version...the last set lasted for a few years as opposed to the thinner Mylec sticks.

Little sticks, but not for little children.
I was pleased with the quality and price of this set. The pieces appear to be quite sturdy. I bought the set to play with my 20 month old grandson. The sticks are short, but not suitable for a child this young to play with by himself or with other children. As an adult, I can deal with his "high sticking". (He sometimes swings the stick like a baseball bat.) The sticks have some flexibility, but they are solid plastic with no cushioning. The balls are also hard, but light-weight. The sticks are 22" which is longer than other sets. One is right-handed and other left-handed.

Small but durable
The sticks seems pretty durable with a good, heavy plastic.

They are, however, very very small. They are perfect for my two year old but way too small even for his five year old sister.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Newer Posts