On Sale Mylec 53-Inch Jr. Hockey Stick with ABS Blade (Right)


I received this item about 3 days back and am very pleased with the item. I had an Mylec 53-Inch Jr. Hockey Stick with ABS Blade (Right) and I would never ever purchase again. Up until now so good. Cannot be even worse than the Mylec 53-Inch Jr. Hockey Stick with ABS Blade (Right) Likewise if you registered it on line you got an added two months warranty.







SHOW PRICE



Mylec Pink Cool weather original no bounce hockey balls are scientifically designed to perfrom consistently in temperatures from 30 - 60 degrees farenheit.



  • 53" Reinforces shaft
  • Junior handle for smaller hands
  • Crossover stick ideal for street/inline and Ice hockey
  • Full wrap graphic treatment
  • ABS Blade to give the feel and performance of an Ice hockey stick but the durability to withstand rough surfaces



This was a terrific purchase, especially for the price. I prepared to drop two times the amount of cash on this product. I would state Mylec 53-Inch Jr. Hockey Stick with ABS Blade (Right) is a great item, I liked it a lot that my household got me a larger one since I wished to attempt more and even more things. so this was the ideal item, I would suggest it to anybody.



Awesome feel!
This stick as fantastic! The curve is just enough and the whole thing just has this great feel! When I use another stick that isn't my Mylec it just feels like a broken stick.. But when I use this Mylec I just have full control! The price of this stick is great! Although I've broken 3 of them in the past three months... I just buy them again! After using this stick all other sticks just feel wrong! If you like taking slapshots, this isn't the stick for you! But I take plenty of wristers and backhands and I'm always getting the puck fast amd off the ground! And I play inline hockey with this stick! The blade is just perfect for inline! It will brake before the blade is more than half way worn! (that's just saying how well the blade is) Im sure this stick doesn't take much to make.. Make it a little cheaper and this stick will sell like $$$$$. Because after it brakes, people will just keep buying and buying :) I've probably spend $90 on these sticks.. And the overnight and two day prime...

Pretty good
Got this for my girlfriend to play with me. She's not the athletic type so she doesn't use it very hard so I don't know how well it would hold up under harsher use but it's getting the job done. It has a much bigger curve than I expected but it isn't way too curved.

Colored blind
Product is totally different than what's pictured. Pictured is a natural wood colored stick, yet an all black with blue stick showed up. This is not a big deal to me as i kept it, so this is just buyer beware. Anyway awesome stick with a nice curve to it. We are gonna buy another one a little longer in length but it fits my son perfectly. This company makes an awesome street hockey goal net too! Would definetely buy from this company again, as shipping was fast.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Newer Posts