Top Price Mylec Reflex Sport Power Blade Aluminimum Stick (Black, Right, 57 -Inch)


I got this item about 6 days ago and am extremely happy with the product. I had an Mylec Reflex Sport Power Blade Aluminimum Stick (Black, Right, 57 -Inch) and I would never buy again. Up until now so good. Can't be even worse than the Mylec Reflex Sport Power Blade Aluminimum Stick (Black, Right, 57 -Inch) Also if you registered it on line you got an additional two months warranty.







SHOW PRICE



57" aluminum stick. Shaft constructed of lightweight aircraft aluminum alloy. Blade are made from lightwieght glass filled nylon.



  • Shaft made of lightweight aircraft aluminum alloy
  • Blade made from lightweight glass filled nylon
  • 57" stick size
  • Great for Street or inline hockey



I was very amazed with the Mylec Reflex Sport Power Blade Aluminimum Stick (Black, Right, 57 -Inch) efficiency. I liked it so much that my family really willing. In reality, Mylec Reflex Sport Power Blade Aluminimum Stick (Black, Right, 57 -Inch) is such a nice little item that I have actually recommended it to relative, and pals, a few of which now gladly own one!



Cheaply made
The stick is extremely heavy, even for an aluminum. I have had this for less than a week and with very little usage (maybe 1/32 of an inch of wear on the bottom of the blade, the hollow blade is exposed on the bottom and I am pretty sure it is going to crack and/or separate at any time. I know you get what you pay for, but for $19.99 I would have expected a stick to last a lot longer than a week. All I have done is shoot with a tennis ball on the driveway for a few hours total. Don't waste your money, especially if you plan on using this to actually play. I am extremely dissapointed.

great stick
This is a good stick for the novice. It is sturdy, so it will take the punishment of playing on pavement with no worry of it shattering. It also has the capability of changing the blade which is a real plus! I would reccomend purchasing. It arrived on time and was packaged well, so no damage when shipped.

I like aluminum
I've always enjoyed using aluminum sticks, even though everyone hates em. Cuz they are hard, heavy and have no flex, on the plus side they're cheap, cuz no one likes them. In this day and age everyone wants that whip back to add power to their shots.
The pros are: I had used the same stick for over 6 years, it never broken, rusted, or warped. (My folks threw it away when I went to college.) I also like that you have a slight advantage when stick-checking, (once you get used to the weight) when you sweep at a stick or try to hack at someone's stick the weight gives a bit of an extra kick. Also when cross-checking or trying to clear the crease, getting hit by this stick hurts a ton.
If you're skill guy, this stick is not for you. If you're a 4th liner or stay-at-home d this maybe the stick for you.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Newer Posts