Special Reviews Franklin NHL Senior Street Hockey Shot Zone SX Comp Blade (Left Hand)


I will certainly provide fascinating info for you, you can obtain a Franklin NHL Senior Street Hockey Shot Zone SX Comp Blade (Left Hand) at a extremely cheap price specifically for Now. But prior to you proceed reading, please see testimonials about Franklin NHL Senior Street Hockey Shot Zone SX Comp Blade (Left Hand) below







SHOW PRICE



The Shot Zone SX Comp Hockey Blade from Franklin is constructed of high-impact molded polymer with molded SHOT ZONE texture. Self-tapping screws are also included. This Senior size is a 1/2" mid pattern with a Left hand orientation.



  • High-impact molded polymer construction
  • Molded SHOT ZONE texture
  • Size: Senior, 1/2" mid pattern
  • Left hand orientation
  • Self-tapping screws included



This was an excellent investment, particularly for the cost. I prepared to drop twice the amount of money on this product. I would say Franklin NHL Senior Street Hockey Shot Zone SX Comp Blade (Left Hand) is an excellent item, I liked it a lot that my family got me a bigger one because I wished to try even more and even more things. so this was the ideal product, I would recommend it to anybody.



Something to be aware of . . .
I've used this blade a couple times so far since buying it. It is a fair blade to use on outdoor surfaces like a roller hockey court because it will not crack like a non-ABS blade, but because it mounts OVER the shaft instead of under it the stick becomes significantly shorter than a standard wood or composite blade.

Also to note, this blade should be used with balls only. If you try to use this with pucks it will bend far too much and you wont get any power out of it.

I am disappointed with this aspect of the plastic blade, but it serves its purpose as a hockey blade. In the future I plan on buying full-ABS blades instead of this.

Worked perfectly
I put this on some old ice hockey sticks that were worn out. You can even boil them to mold them the way you want. These work great!

A great replacement blade
After playing street hockey with my children over the last few years, the original blades I had became brittle and eventually broke. I looked into replacements at local stores, but I had to buy a whole new stick. Although the cost difference wasn't tremendous I began looking online for replacement blades. I found a great deal on Amazon and am very happy with the product. After using them for over a year now I can say the plastic is strong and I have had no complaints with my purchase experience.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Newer Posts