Promo Offer Pittsburgh Penguins NHL Team Mini Wooden Hockey Stick


I got this product about 6 days back and am very delighted with the product. I had an Pittsburgh Penguins NHL Team Mini Wooden Hockey Stick and I would never buy once again. So far so great. Can't be even worse than the Pittsburgh Penguins NHL Team Mini Wooden Hockey Stick Likewise if you registered it on line you got an additional 2 months warranty.







SHOW PRICE



Pittsburgh Penguins NHL Team Mini Wooden Hockey Stick. This great wood stick measures approx 21" long, 1 inch wide, 3/8" thick. Makes a great gift.



  • Great gift fo any sports fan!



This is one of the smartest investments I have made in some time. Great product for a reasonable rate too. it is saved cash. I bought one. Happy I did too! It's been about 2 months. I have actually suggested this item to numerous household members. I've wanted a Pittsburgh Penguins NHL Team Mini Wooden Hockey Stick for a long period of time. I was excited by the testimonials.



Looks great, but not good for knee hockey
It looks as nice in my hand as it does on the website. But I bought it to play knee hockey with the kids. It's falling apart after a few hours of use, with chips in the cheap wood. Also, the edges are not smooth, so if I use it for too long it is not comfortable for my hands.

Great item to hang in your office to show support for your team. Not so good for playing with the kids.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Newer Posts