Promo Offer Grays Surf 500 Stick 36 Inches


I got this product about 4 days back and am extremely happy with the product. I had an Grays Surf 500 Stick 36 Inches and I would never ever buy again. So far so excellent. Can't be worse than the Grays Surf 500 Stick 36 Inches Likewise if you registered it on line you got an additional 2 months guarantee.







SHOW PRICE



The Grays® Surf 500 stick is ideal for the younger player just starting out. A wooden construction makes this stick thinner and lighter, so it is simple to control, and it is available in sizes as small as 26"!



  • Great for beginners
  • Wood Construction
  • Light weight
  • Level: Beginner
  • Weight: Junior - 19-20 oz.



If you are trying to find a Grays Surf 500 Stick 36 Inches, so i high suggested this product to you. I bought this product at a price that offers in United States of America.



perfect
Came so early, before christmas. I was very happy with the service and the product. It was exactly as described.

My choice
My choice for protection. Since I played field hockey, I know how to handle it easily. I realized I had nothing in the house to hit anyone if needed and a gun is not my style so this became my weapon of choice.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Newer Posts