Best Offers Mylec Air Flo Goalie Stick (Black,48-Inch)


Well, after doing a great deal of research and checking out the testimonials right here and elsewhere, I chose to buy Mylec Air Flo Goalie Stick (Black,48-Inch). Though I 'd have chosen a much better guarantee, I decided the attributes were appealing enough to attempt it. It is a great deal of money to discard if it falls short simply after the warranty. I am totally in love with this item. It is high quality product, smart functions. I simply got it today, and I will upgrade my testimonial later on if required.







SHOW PRICE



48" Air Flo Goalie Stick features Mylec's patented Air Flo goalie blade. Solid wood shaft with a screw on blade.



  • 48" Solid Wood Shaft
  • Patented Air Flo Goalie Blade
  • Two piece design with 2 screws for a secure fit.



This was a terrific purchase, specifically for the cost. I was prepared to drop two times the quantity of cash on this item. I would say Mylec Air Flo Goalie Stick (Black,48-Inch) is a great product, I liked it a lot that my household got me a bigger one due to the fact that I wished to try an increasing number of things. so this was the perfect product, I would advise it to anybody.



Mylec Goalie S
Perfect for street hockey. Good height for me and I'm about 6'. You can bend it to your preference, if you like street hockey don't use a wood stick, use this.

Just right
The street hockey gang thinks this is the best goalie stick. It seems to be holding up well to the play.

Does the trick
I play roller puck, and my last one of these was a little too rounded. I took a heat gun to it and gave it a nice curve. Cant believe they didnt ship it in 2 pieces, the box was HUGE!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Newer Posts